When it's time to climb up the scoreboard and you want to look the part, Simon Lizotte's Moving Day Jersey is exactly what you need.
This lightweight and highly breathable game day Jersey has been designed to suit Simon's needs on the course.
The sales of each shirt directly benefit Simon Lizotte on tour.
To ensure product longevity, please consider and follow the instructions below:
- Machine wash 30°C
- Garments that are stained due to grass or playing conditions should be washed immediately to avoid stains from drying and setting. Leaving garments in kit bags will cause odours and possibly permanent stains.
- Extremely stained garments should be pre-soaked with regular detergent or non-bleach based stain removers, then rinsed in cold water, and washed immediately after without allowing the garments to dry in between stages.
- Air dry and/or hang dry garments- tumble dry on low heat if absolutely necessary.
- Wash separately from socks and/or any dye-knitted garments separately. Washing with lighter colored sublimated items in particular, could cause dye migration from socks to sublimated item.
- Do not Iron
- Avoid abrasive surfaces - Do not wash with equipment, and take special precaution to avoid Velcro in particular.
Made in Canada 🇨🇦